Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, IOI 2020 was hosted by Singapore online. Visit the official website to learn more.
Just finished IOI 2020 was held online
History of the ITC
The predecessor of the International Technical Committee, the IOI Software Team was established at the GA Meeting on October 14, 1999, at IOI'99 in Antalya-Belek, Turkey. For that purpose, the IOI Regulations were amended.
At IOI'03 the organization for technical matters was changed, and an IOI Technical Working Group (ITWG) was defined. The ITWG is set up and supervised by, and it reports to, the ISC.
ITWG was run by:
- 2003 - 2006, Jyrki Nummenmaa (Finland)
- 2006 - 2016, Martin Mareš (Czech Republic)
Former Members of IOI Technical Committee:
- Rie Shigetomi Yamaguchi, Japan (2018-2019, host IOI'18)
- Stefano Maggiolo, Italy (2016 - 2018, elected at IOI2016)
- Sergey Masyagin, Russian Federation (2016 - 2017, host'16)
- Kian Mirjalali, Iran (2016, host'17)
- Bernard Blackham, Australia (2016 - 2018, elected at IOI'16, re-elected at IOI'17)
- Masaki Hara, Japan (2016 - 2018, host IOI'18)
- Hamid Zarrabi-Zadeh, Iran (2016 - 2018, host IOI'17)