Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, IOI 2020 was hosted by Singapore online. Visit the official website to learn more.
Just finished IOI 2020 was held online
APIO - Call for tasks
As discussed in the APIO delegation meeting in IOI 2019, Indonesia intends to host Asia-Pacific Informatics Olympiad (APIO) 2021 too, as a further warm-up towards IOI 2022. Therefore, we are collecting task ideas from the community.
Each submitted task contains at least the following:
- author(s) information: name, e-mail, affiliation, country, and author's role in APIO or national olympiad;
- task statement (PDF is preferred);
- description of the desired solution.
Your email is also recommended to contain:
- solution implementations in C++ (Java will not be supported in APIO 2021);
- suggestions for grading;
- test data;
- alternate solutions or expected near-solutions;
- background information on the task;
- any other comments relevant to the task.
If there are multiple files for one problem (e.g. diagrams, solution code), you are expected to send them as one zip or tar archive. Task submission is sent to sc.apio2021_at_toki.id with [Task Submission] - <task title> as the subject. You are expected to send one email for each submitted task. Task submission will be accepted until March 14, 2021. More detail is available on the APIO 2021 Call for Tasks page.
Authors of submitted tasks will be recognized on the APIO 2021 website by listing their name, affiliation, and country (unless they specifically decline this). Any questions about the call for tasks may be directed to sc.apio2021_at_toki.id.
Scientific Committee, APIO 2021