The 6th International Olympiad in Informatics
Haninge, Sweden, July 3 - 10, 1994
President: Yngve Lindberg. 49 countries participated.
- Home Page: This is the official WWW Home Page for IOI'94. Here you find the programme of events, programming problems, test data, pictures, etc.
- Regulations: The regulations for IOI'94.
- Logo: The logo for IOI'94.
- Contest Tasks: The competition rules, problem set, test data, and documented solutions for IOI'94.
- Contest Results: The list of final scores for the medal winners of IOI'94.
- Tom's Report:This is an extensive report for IOI'94 by Tom Verhoeff, head of the Scientific Committee for IOI'95. It also contains brief descriptions of all the programming problems (not the official phrasings; those can be found elsewhere). The original PostScript version of this report is also available.
- Don's Report: This is a report on IOI'94 by Don Piele, leader of the delegation from the U.S.A.
- Charlie's Pictures: A WWW page with pictures that Charlie Daly (Delegation Leader Ireland) took at IOI'94.
- Programming Style Investigation: Gintautas Grigas (gintautas.grigas@SPS.MII.lt) of Lithuania investigated the relationship between program correctness and programming style at IOI'94. This is a draft version of his article.