The 15th International Olympiad in Informatics
University of Wisconsin Parkside, U.S.A., August 16-23, 2003
President: Don Piele. 69 countries participated.
- Logo: The logo for IOI'2003.
- Posters: The posters for IOI'2003.
- Maps of the U.S.A (Maps of Wisconsin): These maps are from the Perry-Castañeda Library Map Collection.
- University of Wisconsin-Parkside is located between Kenosha and Racine, just south of Milwakee on Lake Michigan.
- The Competition: The competition material of IOI'2003 (tasks, test data, background info, support programs, solutions, etc.)
- The Results (All Scores Per Task): The list of medalists at IOI'2003 and their final scores.
- IOI'2003 was won by Hwan-Seung YEO (Republic of Korea), who obtained the highest score of 455.4 out of 600 points.
- Surveys: Results of the survey about the IOI'2003 competition