According to IOI regulations the Treasurer has the following responsibilities:
- Administration of the financial needs of the IOI;
- Ensuring that all funds received are deposited with the IOI Foundation;
- Pay approved expenses of the IOI, from such funds as may be available for those purposes. This excludes costs obligated and covered by Host Countries;
- Keep proper books of account which shall be audited annually, and the Audited financial statements to be approved by the GA;
- Assist the IC in preparing the budget for the forthcoming year.
Email : eschrijvers_at_eljakim.nl